Why spend thousands of dollars on advertising and marketing these days when there are so many outlets available to you at little to no cost? In the network marketing industry, it’s important to take advantage of all of the media outlets that are free (or low cost) and available to you. Since a lot of MLM businesses rely on word-of-mouth marketing, having a presence in the industry and in these media outlets will help you market your product. It’s all about spreading the word, the more of a presence you have online, the more people all over the world have access to your business and your message.
Let’s take YouTube, for instance. Creating a YouTube channel and getting people to subscribe to your channel is an easy way to spread the word about your business. But once you’ve done this, you want to make sure to maximize your search results and continue directing traffic to your site. Boost YouTube views and market your product. Watch the ReelSEO video below for tips on how to accomplish this.
1. “Likes” and “Favorites” increase your video’s rankings in search. The first tip isn’t necessarily a tip, more a fact. But you can turn it into advice by thinking ahead: if more likes and favorites increase your rankings, then how do you get these likes and favorites? By spreading the word; tap into other social media outlets, such as Facebook, Twitter, etc. and let people know you’ve posted a video to YouTube. You can even include a friendly reminder to hit the “Like” button.
2. Publishing content regularly will improve your ranking in the algorithm. We like schedules; we tend live by the clock. If you post regularly and consistently, people will know when to expect new content, and they won’t be disappointed. Avoid posting inconsistently; set up a schedule and make sure to follow it.
3. More content will lead to more viewership and better rankings. The more you post, the more interest you’ll garner. Remember to maintain a presence by posting as much content to your channel that you can. You’ll also direct traffic to related videos, and those related videos will direct traffic to yours.
4. Write good titles and put your keywords first and branding at the end. Your title what decides if your viewer will watch your video or not. Think of it as the first impression; a bad or bland first impression will leave the viewer wanting out, not in. A good impression will be compelling and imaginative, and your viewer will want more.
5. Write good tags. Include tags that are common and specific but relevant, and make sure to place keywords first. YouTube recommends twelve tags or more; use up the whole character limit. Also make sure to mirror the title in your tag.
6. Write good descriptions. Put your most compelling information first and make sure to include keywords and links (to your channel page and other social media links).
7. YouTube favors videos that drive traffic to other related videos. Another fact for YouTube SEO. Turn this into great advice by linking other related videos, or “spreading the love” and giving props to to related content.
8. Having your videos listed in the “Playlist” improves your contents ranking in the YouTube algorithm. Be a part of the community of like videos and be a part of the playlist.
9. Having a lot of video responses will increase rankings. Take this knowledge and see how you can get people to respond to your videos. People will respond to interesting content, or if you offer advice or pose a question. Be creative, get people thinking and they will leave a comment.
10. Respond to comments within the first few hours after posted. Having comments early will increase rankings. Get the conversation rolling, be present even in the comments section.
Word-of-mouth marketing has never been easier with so many free or low-cost media outlets. If you build your online presence, people will notice, and you’ll increase your visibility in your field. Remember these SEO tips when you want to boost YouTube views. Make use of all of these outlines and grow your MLM community.